DIRECT CREMATION – an unattended cremation service - £1295.00 fully inclusive.
This is a very popular choice for people who would like to have a simple, cost effective cremation service, without a funeral ceremony. The committal is not attended (family/friends or representatives are not able to witness this happening due to the crematorium regulations). Please be assured that our same high level of care, respect and dignity is maintained at all times.
The cost is fully inclusive, with payment required in full prior to cremation, and includes the following:-
• Our professional services.
• A face to face meeting or telephone meeting with postage of documents to complete all the necessary paperwork, including advice on registration.
• Assistance with DWP claim from the Social Fund if eligible.
• Collection of the person who has died within a 25 mile radius.
• Doctors fee (or liaison with the Coroner if necessary).
• Liaising with all third parties and completion of all necessary paperwork.
• Looking after the person who has died in a respectful and dignified manner within our funeral home.
• A simple wood effect coffin suitable for cremation fitted with a simple gown and frill.
• Transportation to a crematorium of our choice.
• Return of the cremated remains to our office for collection (in the container provided by the crematorium), unless being scattered at the crematorium.
Please note that there is no attendance at the crematorium or viewings of deceased with the direct cremation service.