Simple Funeral Service – (£1520.00 plus third party costs of £983.00*) - £2503.00 fully inclusive.
• A funeral service at Southport Crematorium on either a Tuesday or Wednesday morning at 8.50am or 9.20am.
• Our professional services including arrangement of funeral, completion of documentation, liaison with third parties, funeral director and all necessary personnel.
• Care of deceased including transfer into our care within a 25 mile radius, hygienic preparation, presentation, dressing in own clothes or a simple gown, use of our facilities and room of repose for viewing by appointment only.
• A simple wood effect coffin suitable for burial or cremation, fully lined and fitted with handles and coffin plate.
• Our respectful service vehicle to transfer of the person who has died directly to the crematorium.
• A funeral director and bearers (if required) on the day of the service.
• Advice on registration and coroner’s procedures.
• Advice on assistance for a funeral payment from the DWP Social fund.
• Administration of any music you require.
• Placing obituary notices in printed publications on your behalf (there is a cost from the publications companies).
• Processing and administering charity donations.
• Disbursements or third party payments made on your behalf (crematorium fee, Doctors’s fee*, minister/celebrant fee).
• Return of the ashes in the container provided by the crematorium or a resin poly urn, unless being scattered at the crematorium.
• Please note that we DO NOT charge for viewings (by appointment) in our room of repose.
*Doctors fees of £164.00 removed from this amount if Coroner confirmed.
Additional items such as floral tributes and order of service available at an extra cost – please ask.