Traditional Funeral Service – (£1810.00 plus third party costs of £1223.00*) - £3033.00 fully inclusive.
• A funeral service at Southport Crematorium at a date (Mon-Fri) and time of your choice (subject to availability).
• Our professional services including arrangement of funeral, completion of documentation, liaison with third parties, funeral director and all necessary personnel.
• Care of deceased including transfer into our care within a 25 mile radius, hygienic preparation, presentation, dressing in own clothes or a gown of your choice from our brochure, use of our facilities and room of repose for viewing by appointment only.
• A traditional style wood effect coffin suitable for burial or cremation, fully lined and fitted with handles and coffin plate.
• A traditional black hearse to transfer of the person who has died to the crematorium (direct to the crematorium or from a local address first and then to the crematorium).
• A funeral director and bearers (if required) on the day of the service.
• Advice on registration and coroner’s procedures.
• Advice on assistance for a funeral payment from the DWP Social fund.
• Administration of any music you require.
• Placing obituary notices in printed publications on your behalf (there is a cost from the publication companies).
• Processing and administering charity donations.
• Disbursements or third party payments made on your behalf (crematorium fee, Doctors’s fee*, minister/celebrant fee).
• Return of the ashes in the container provided by the crematorium or a resin poly urn, unless being scattered at the crematorium.
• Please note that we DO NOT charge for viewings (by appointment) in our room of repose.
*Doctors fees of £164.00 removed from this amount if Coroner confirmed.
Additional items such as limousines are available at a cost of £220.00 each. Floral tributes, obituary notices and order of service are available at an extra cost – please ask for more information.
We also have a wide variety of coffins (traditional panelled and raised lid, solid timber, wicker, bamboo, cardboard, colourful), urns, scatter tubes, ashes caskets, memorial jewellery and other items available at an additional cost.